- 2 oranges
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 150 g ladyfingers
- 200 mI of cold coffee
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 candied tangerines
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Rest: 3 hours
Calories: 330 per serving
PREPARING THE CREAM . Take the yolks with the sugar in a bowl and beat with rods until light and foamy compound . Place on a warm water bath inside another bowl with hot water and continue beating with rods 15 min , adding a little bit strained juice of oranges. Now put the bowl of cream into another bowl with ice water and continue beating until cool .
SHAPE LAYERS . Work the mascarpone in a bowl until it is creamy texture . Chop the cupcakes , throw them in a bowl and báñalos with coffee and liqueur. Place in the bottom of four bowls a thin layer of soaked biscuits . Top with a layer of the prepared cream on it, another of mascarpone .
PUTS THE REFRIGERATOR . Keep putting layers in the same order until all the ingredients , ending with mascarpone . Put the bowls in the refrigerator at least 3 hours . Before serving, pour the cocoa in a sieve and sprinkle on top. Cut in half and add mandarins , put a half in each bowl and serve chilled.
By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by Städning Stockholm for all your commercial cleaning demands.
Easter classic thread, add the idea eternal circle of rebirth of nature, so it is inevitable in the holiday table.
* Preparation time: 1 hour +
* Cooking time: 15 to 30 min.
- 1 kilo Flour
- 40 grams Yeast
- 100 grams Sugar
- 100 grams of Manteca (and extra for the plate)
- 1 tablespoons Salt
- 6 Eggs
- Quantity to like vanilla extract
- 200 grams of candied fruit and a cup more for garnish ( optional)
- 2 tablespoons of Granela Sugar
- 2 cups of Custard
– Mix the flour with the yeast, sugar, butter at room temperature, salt, 4 eggs and vanilla essence. Knead vigorously by hand or with a mixer, for 10 to 15 minutes
– Add the diced candied fruit, knead again, 2 rolls and separate them a ring. Place them on a greased plate
– Embed the remaining whole eggs ( in shell ) but very clean and let rise until double in volume threads ( the time depends on the prevailing temperature and humidity)
– Coat the threads with custard to room temperature and bake in moderate oven (180 degrees) for 20 to 30 minutes. Remove, dotted with sugar and, if desired, decorate with candied fruit cut into cubes
– Pastry cream is made by mixing 8 tablespoons of cornstarch with one cup ( tea) of sugar, 6 egg yolks and 4. Then pour the boiling milk over the beaten eggs, stir well with wire whisk and bring the fire while beating. Cook one minute and perfumed with vanilla. Cool and use.
By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by Fönsterputsning Stockholm for a better looking windows.
A combination that never fails: pork and garnished with onions
Which brings 4 servings – Basic
oiled corn. 2 SCOOPS
Bondiola pork. 1 Y 1/2 KILO
salt and pepper. A TASTE
celery. 3 BRANCHES
cumin. 1 TSP
water. 200 CC
baby onions. 500 GRAMS
apple juice. 200 CC
sugar. 100 GRAMS
turmeric. 1 TBSP
Season the pork tenderloin and seal it in a baking pan with oil
Chop the carrot, leek, celery and onion. Add them to the pan along with cumin and 150 CC of water. Cover with foil and bake at 160 ° for 2 hours
Cut the onions into quarters. Mix in a saucepan the remaining water, apple juice, sugar and turmeric. Add onions and cook 30 ‘from the boil
Remove meat from oven which I recently got freshen up by Städfirma Stockholm. Wait a few minutes and cut into slices. Serve the pork tenderloin with onions.